Flair Espressomaker Pro 2
This is the further development of Flair Pro: even better and with new functions.
-> white & black Read more
the PRO 2 has four major upgrades, but retains all the performance of the original PRO:
- An improved bottomless portafilter for better flow dynamics
- A removable stainless steel spout
- A silicone handle for ergonomic coffee brewing
- A silicone protective film to increase the life of the manometer
These upgrades are standard on all PRO 2 Espresso Makers and build on the best functions of the original PRO, such as an integrated manometer for improved pressure profiling, expansion capacity for brewing ratios and an improved stainless steel housing with a full stainless steel brewing head and our two-part drip tray.
The body of the Flair PRO 2 is made of matt black and matt white steel, the brew group is brass colored.
A general difference between the Flair PRO 2 and the other flairs is the larger diameter of the brewing group, the removable single spout, the stainless steel shelf and the beautiful black tamper that only fits the PRO group.
The Fair PRO 2 is an espresso machine for everyone, including those who already have a coffee maker.
As a second device next to a filter coffee maker or next to a fully automatic machine, the small Flair Espresso Maker PRO 2 brings a magical espresso that the other two cannot make.
Design, price, floor space, mobility, espresso quality, it's all great!
Moreover, the Flair is mobile, easy to dismantle and to take with you when traveling in the supplied case.
The developer of this device left nothing to chance. As an engineer with 30 years of experience, he was only satisfied after making and testing countless prototypes. De Flair has been on the market since 2016 and is constantly being improved. In the 2019/2020 version, the PRO 2 version is now almost perfect.
Have fun with your Flair Espresso Maker PRO 2 with pressure gauge.
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 15 cm x 25 cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Case dimensions: 32 cm x 23 cm x 8 cm
- Water cylinder capacity: up to 70 ml.
- Pressure using the lever: between 8 BAR and 16 BAR (depending on the degree of grinding degree and tamper force)
- Espresso lead time: ideal between 25 sec (approximately 8 BAR) to 45 sec (approximately 16 BAR, which is too much)
- Filter capacity: between 17g. up to 28g. ground espresso coffee
- Quantity of espresso in ml .: About 50 to 70 ml.
Contents of the box:
- Post & Lever with Copper Portafilter Base
- Stainless Steel Portafilter with Screen
- Stainless Steel Brew Cylinder with Plunger
- Stainless Steel Removable Spout
- Preheat and Tamping Cap
- Stem with Pressure Gauge
- Dosing Cup
- Two-Piece Stainless Steel Drip Tray and Branded Polishing Pouch
- Stainless Steel Tamper
- Carrying Case
- Screw for Affixing Post to Base Permanently
- Brewing Guide