Prismo is an attachment designed for use with the AeroPress coffee maker. This attachment builds up pressure to brew espresso coffee and provides a no-drip seal for preparations that normally require you to invert the AeroPress®.
To avoid paper filters, a reusable 150 micron sludge etched filter is included and fits directly over a favorite espresso glass to make a "shot" at home. Espresso style, full immersion, cold brew, hot or iced tea, Americanos and more - endless brews are just one push away!
Compatibility: Prismo is not compatible with the AeroPress® Go or the AeroPress® manufactured between 2005-2009.
- Materials: Polypropylene (Body), Silicone (Valve), 150 Micron Etched Fine Stainless Steel (Filter)
- Dimensions: 2.75" diameter, 1" high
- AeroPress® coffee maker not included
- Maintenance: We recommend rinsing Prismo thoroughly after each use. If coffee oil builds up, soak the Prismo components in warm, soapy water for 15 minutes before rinsing and drying. The Prismo is not dishwasher safe and should only be washed by hand.
- use: Please do not use Prismo on thin lenses. Prismo creates a lot of pressure and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use on ceramic or metal.