Asobu Pourover is a modern one-piece coffee brewer and server: coffee maker and thermos at the same time. You also save on paper filters because of the double mesh dripper. Read more
Stylish and practical coffee maker without paper filters with a capacity of 900 ml. The coffee pot is insulated and keeps your coffee warm for a long time. The design is simple, clean, durable and made from high-quality materials. It consists of an insulated jug, a handle, a cooking chamber with a lid and a filter.
The nice thing is that after brewing, you can unscrew the glass filter holder and close the reservoir with the lid: Brewing coffee and thermos in one.
- The jug is made of stainless steel and keeps the temperature for hours.
- The filter holder is made of high-quality borosilicate glass.
- The filter with fine holes keeps the coffee grounds inside, resulting in a clear coffee.
Making coffee is easy and only takes a few minutes:
- Determine how much coffee you want to make and measure the correct amount of (coarse) ground coffee.
- Pour the coffee into the filter.
- Pour in about 50 ml of hot water and wait 30 seconds for the coffee to run through.
- Slowly pour in the rest of the water.
A gift box makes it a perfect gift idea.