Never understood why take-away cups not designed for the perfect coffee drinking experience?
If only sustainability and extreme heat retention have priority, but the senses - taste, smell and touch - are ignored, you will never be completely satisfied. So why not both?
Meet Carter, a travel mug that is finally worth the coffee. Designed to strengthen the senses and designed to match the most popular manual coffee-making systems. Now you can enjoy coffee everywhere and everywhere.
- You don't drink from a small hole at home either. With a mug-inspired mouth you can taste the full aroma of coffee and feel the temperature before you drink.
- A tapered thin edge mimics a Cabernet glass to bring coffee directly to your taste buds while the cup also sits comfortably on your mouth.
- The mug is equipped with special splash protection (the sieve).
- Your coffee should taste the way you intended. Unlike stainless steel, a ceramic interior keeps your coffee free of odors and oils.
- Because three layers seemed a bit exaggerated. The 304 18/8 insulated stainless steel retains heat for 12 hours and stays cold for 24 hours.
- A quick 270 ° turn locks the lid to prevent spills. You have the Fellow guarantee that your bag will not get wet.