We regularly select delicious single origin coffees with a taste profile that is slightly different from what you are used to at Koffie Kàn. We roast these coffee origins slowly and gently, just like our other coffee blends.
Do you like to explore, but would you like to stay at Koffie Kàn? Then try an Estate Coffee (packaged per 200g), or take out a Koffie Kàn subscription.
Ethiopia Washed - Sidamo Nensebo Refisa (Arabica - 1800-2200m altitude) - Refisa wet mill in Nensebo, Sidamo is owned by Negusse Debela and produces sweet and floral coffees that live up to Sidamo's reputation. The coffee is picked by hand and processed in the Refisa washing station. After visual sorting and dehusking, the coffee is fermented, washed and dried in beds.
The combination of high altitude, abundant sunshine, unique varieties and an abundance of local knowledge all contribute to a flavor profile characterized by pure citric acid, sweet chocolate notes and floral notes.
The cultivars are Weliso and Kurume.
Refisa Wet Mill's policy rests on three main pillars:
- Consistently processing Specialty coffee
- Transfer the know-how to the farmers through training in processing and cleaning methods;
- Protecting the environment through waste recycling systems.
These origins are currently also available, packed per 200g:
- China Fully Washed Organic - Yirong Farm
- Costa Rica Washed - La Pastora Tarrazú SHB
- Nicaragua Maragogype - Finca San Ramon